Sometimes nothing is more encouraging than being inspired by someone else’s success and motivated by their struggles. Cole Hatter made the fundamental decision not to squander a moment of his life, because he almost lost it. Twice. The challenges and losses Cole has faced are only surpassed by his resilience and tenacity.
Cole is an entrepreneur, philanthropist, investor, author and speaker. He is very passionate about showing people how to be wealthy both financially and with the stuff that really counts. He works to encourage, educate and empower others to be financially and emotionally successful with a sense of purpose.
- Natural urgency and manufactured urgency
- Best way to deal with the things you have to do but don’t want to do
- Two key considerations for every business
- The difference between business investments and expenses
- 17 Hats – Your all-in-one business solution. Business just got easier!
- The Creative Warrior Unleashed – Jeff’s 6-month go-at-your-own-pace coaching program on How To Be Successful When You’re Marketing Yourself and Your Talent.
- AudibleBooks and I have teamed up to offer Creative Warriors a free audiobook. This is a great way to try it out at no cost to you!
Guest Contact –
- “You can spend your life anyway you want but you can only spend it once” John C Maxwell
- “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase” Martin Luther King
- Thinking For A Change by John C Maxwell
- E-Myth Michael Gerber
- Thrive – Make Money Matter
- Check out Creative Warriors Offers Page where you can grab and check out the free gifts from previous guests.
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”