Creativity and profit do not have to be mutually exclusive of one another. You can in fact be creative and have the most profitable businesses that brings you and others great joy. We are pleased beyond words to have a leading voice on the subject of passion and profitability.
David Parrish is a business adviser, trainer, writer and speaker. He works internationally helping creative and cultural enterprises to become even more successful. David is the author of “T-Shirts and Suits: A Guide to the Business of Creativity” and “Chase One Rabbit: Strategic Marketing for Business Success”.
- The difference between marketing a product and yourself
- Proper pricing’s two key components
- Thoughts on offering discounts on your work
- What is Plogging?
- 17 Hats – Your all-in-one business solution. Business just got easier!
- The Creative Warrior Unleashed – Jeff’s 6-month go-at-your-own-pace coaching program on How To Be Successful When You’re Marketing Yourself and Your Talent.
Guest Contact –
David is generously offering his Free eBook “T-Shirts and Suits: A Guide to the Business of Creativity”. Check out Creative Warriors Offers Page where you can grab David’s offer as well as check out the free gifts from previous guests.
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”