Too often people accept “good enough” as the norm when it comes to customer service. In today’s business world you can’t succeed meeting client’s expectations. You have to blow them away.
Doug Sandler, aka Mr. Nice Guy, is the author of the newly released book “Nice Guys Finish First” and creator of Nice Guys Finish First philosophy. His philosophy, built on 30 years of industry experience, has always been to set huge expectations and exceed them. A former DJ, Doug is a speaker, author and blogger specializing in exceeding service expectations.
- The 4 common characteristics of exceptional customer service
- Why customer experience, not the particulars is critical
- 5 mistakes that a nice guy never wants to make
- The value of superior customer relationships
- 17 Hats – Your all-in-one business solution. Business just got easier!
- The Creative Warrior Unleashed – Jeff’s 6-month go-at-your-own-pace coaching program on How To Be Successful When You’re Marketing Yourself and Your Talent.
Guest Contact –
Doug is generously offering his report “Five Biggest Mistakes Made By Sales and Customer Service“. Check out Creative Warriors Offers Page where you can grab Doug’s offer as well as check out the free gifts from previous guests.
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”