I had a down to earth conversation with today’s guest about some of the inner workings of successful people. We spoke at length about the workings of creative minds and some of the challenges we all face. More importantly we discussed how to manage our Ferrari mind when we have bicycle brakes.
I particularly enjoyed digging into how when you feel like you have a deficit it can provide you the extra drive and motivation needed to overcome it. Which can lead to extraordinary results if you leave your ego at the door and seek support.
Dr. Kaplowitz is a psychologist and entrepreneur. He is the founder of a leadership consultancy pthat provides executive coaching and leadership consulting to small businesses and fortune 100 organizations. He also has a private practice where he provides psychotherapy to a diverse range of individuals.
In addition, Dr. Kaplowitz is the Lead Psychologist in Management Consulting, Executive and Career Development at The Hallowell Center. He specializes in helping adults with ADHD and anxiety issues achieve success in their careers and personal lives and collaborates with world-renowned ADHD expert Dr. Ned Hallowell.
I’m sure you will find today’s podcast interesting, and I hope insightful!
- Challenging your growth through career choice
- 2 traits all successful business owners have
- Strength is fueled by your challenges
- Compensatory drive defined
- What’s standing in your way?
- The Hallowell Center
- Dr. Kaplowitz’s website
- Dr. Kaplowitz on LinkedIn
- The Creative Warrior Unleashed– Jeff’s 7-week training and coaching program to overcome the 7 Core Conflicts that stop creative entrepreneurs in their tracks