What does is take to succeed in business and transform your life? It takes a new way of thinking, a reason to keep going and getting into action. That’s what we focus on at Creative Warriors. Particularly as it pertains to creative entrepreneurs–those of us in business marketing ourselves, our talents and doing so from a sense of purpose and meaning.
I use the term Positive Escalator a lot in my work as a coach. Meaning that one person is ahead of another and reaches out to pull that person up. And that person reaches behind and lends a hand to the next person. And so on and so on. In that sense I feel like the guy in the middle of the Positive Escalator ride of life. These amazing guests come on Creative Warriors podcast– best-selling authors, thought-leaders, innovators and entrepreneurs, and share their incredible insights which I am fortunate to pass on through this simple and incredible format. These guests are often at the top of their game, leaders in their industries and they generously provide the hows and whys of what they do……for free! It blows me away every episode. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve kept my composure during the recording of an interview, that once it’s over I go running out of my office, feet sliding on the floor like a 5 year old on Christmas morning with excitement. Hardly anything has given me more satisfaction of doing good work in the world than receiving the wisdom from my guests and being able to pass it on to you–the community of listeners. Each and every one of the guests I’ve had on Creative Warriors this year has enriched my life. This highlight episode is but a few of the most recent guests.
- Thai Nguyen– You inspired me and so many of us to live the life of our dreams…without holding back. And you’ve become a friend.
- Corwin Hiebert– I felt immediately connected with your work serving creative entrepreneurs and you are a wealth of information.
- Ted Coine– You offer a whole new perspective on social media which has opened our eyes to new possibilities in the future. Thank you.
- David Mead– Did you ever deliver! Being such a fan of Simon Sinek I held you to a very high standard. You exceeded anything I could have hoped for.
- Jordan Harbinger– You certainly kept me on my toes! Thank you for showing me how to be bold in just the right ways.
- Kevin Swan– You made me and I know thousands of others, question whether we’re living what we say our priorities are. You are the real deal.
- Jay Baer– You give the term genius real meaning. To find out you’re also the nicest guy and someone I now consider a friend is a super bonus.
- Ben Newman– I think you could inspire a tree to grow bigger. Seriously, I felt bigger just being in your presence over the airwaves.
I could go on and on and thank all the guests– Bob Burg, Sally Hogshead, Michael Port, Jeremy Cowart, Lori Nordstrom, Rick Tamlyn, Chris Guillebeau……but there just isn’t enough time. You are all near and dear to my heart and I thank you.
Are YOU a Creative Warrior? If you’re in business marketing yourself, your talent and what you do for a living is deeply meaningful to you, YOU ARE! You have not chosen the easy road in life! You didn’t wake up one day and think, “now THIS would be the easy road to riches”! No, you set out to make a difference. You have something to offer. Gifts of talent or a desire to transform the world. To succeed in business this way it takes the spirit of a warrior. The inner confidence, strength and commitment of a peaceful fighter. To be in business this way certainly takes creativity! As a non-traditional business you need to think and act differently to attract the clients you can create the most value with. Creatively get your name and your work out there. So, yes, my friend………
YOU ARE A CREATIVE WARRIOR!
So, please join our community. Get tons of free information and support. Bond together with other warriors so you know you’re not alone. Together, we can make a difference. Ride the positive escalator with us!
Creative Warriors was designed specifically for YOUR needs. I know this journey. I’ve walked it myself for more than 30 years and am a highly trained business coach. My commitment is to bring you the information, inspiration and ideas for implementation that will create the transformation you want.