If you know what its like to fall down and get back up than this episode will rock your world. We laughed, we got teary eyed and had more takeaways than one can ever expect in a single conversation!
Drawing on her own challenges, Dr. Susan inspires by delivering personalized, practical content anyone can apply to create their own unstoppable results.
Dr. Susan started as a college drop-out and worked as a secretary for eleven years before returning to college. When she decided to become a doctor she was literally rejected by every medical school, all 42, in America. The day she ultimately got excepted, she was 35 years old and six months pregnant without a husband.
A story well worth every second of your time.
- What is true perseverance?
- Finding your calling in the story of your life
- Turn manifesting, mindset and miracles upside down into work, willpower and warrior
- The critical mindset that you must have when you open your business
- 17 Hats – Your all-in-one business solution. Business just got easier!
- The Creative Warrior Unleashed – Jeff’s 6-month go-at-your-own-pace coaching program on How To Be Successful When You’re Marketing Yourself and Your Talent.
- AudibleBooks and I have teamed up to offer Creative Warriors a free audiobook. This is a great way to try it out at no cost to you!
Guest Contact –
- “Do not pray for easy lives, pray to be stronger men, do not pray for tasks equal to your powers, pray for powers equal to your tasks.” Philips brooks
Susan is generously offering a First chapter of “Tough Cookies Don’t Crumble: Turn Set-Backs Into Success”, By Susan O’Malley, MD. Check out Creative Warriors Offers Page where you can grab Susan’s offer as well as check out the free gifts from previous guests.
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”